background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm BACK!!

It's been a wild and crazy year.   All sorts of things going on.   Just wanted to touch base and let you know that I am still here, and fully intend to keep this going.   I received a nice surprise the other day, an invitation to be a vendor at a crop this Saturday!  Short notice, but I jumped on it.   So I hope to gain new customers or at least new contacts to expand my business and my creativity!   I have a very busy couple of weeks ahead of me, starting with a Home Gathering on Friday evening, then Saturday from 9am to 9pm to Jonesburg MO to the crop!   Next Tuesday, I also have a Thirty-One home party (another business venture I am dabbling with, because I love the bags and the message).  The following Saturday, I get to go to an all day crop, hosted by my good friends Maureen and Mary Jo of First Class Scraps, as an actual scrapper!! I'm so excited I'm almost giddy!!  Normally I am a Close to My Heart vendor for them, but this is just a day crop.. and so I am just scrapping!   I have begun the arduous task of creating pages from when my kids were little, not current stuff.  And I have to say, I am enjoying it tremendously.  I was afraid to tackle all of those pictures, but now I am looking forward to it!   I just wish I had more time to do it on my own and not at a crop.   But work has been extremely busy (imagine payroll at year end with bonuses and W2's and then multiply that by hundreds of clients).   On top of that we have been doing some painting and redecorating - so my scrap room is a bit cluttered.   We are going to tackle that room next.   New base and wall cabinets, a nice long counter top.  I'm looking forward to having everything have it's place.  I will post pictures when I'm done!   It will be a while, but it will be worth the wait I hope!!  :)  The following week, Thursday evening, I am on a flight to Florida to see my parents.  My oldest brother is joining me.   He is staying longer, which isn't fair - lol - but it will be nice to see him and them.   He lives in Michigan and we don't get to see each other often enough.  I come back on Sunday - and then who knows what is in store for me then!!  Hopefully more business!  I have other things in mind around my scrapping... more details to follow if it looks like it might pan out.. I promise!  Have a great weekend and I hope to update with some more info, and the March Close to My Heart special soon!
Speaking of that, the February special revolves around our Studio J digital scrapbooking.  Buy a 5 pack (5 2 page layouts) and get 5 additional 2 page layouts FREE!!  Sweet deal actually! 
Happy Scrapping!!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment