background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

I just finished making the valentines for Chris, Courtney and Sierra.  I didn't take a picture of them, since I had to hurry up and get them in envelopes so that busy little bees wouldn't see them too soon!  I will get the pictures taken on Sunday or so after they are opened.  I think they turned out pretty darn cute!  I used the Wishes book from CTMH - and 3 different patterns.  They were so much fun to make!  People in our family might just get sick of receiving hand made cards!  lol  I used three different paper packs, Boom Di Ada, Whoops a Daisy and Silhouette. 

As an update on the textured cardstock combo packs, the winter pack is now sold out.   Or will be at midnight.   The basic combo is at 50% already.  Demand has been high, so if you want in on this deal, either email me, call me or go to my website and order!  

On a somber note, my prayers are going out tonight to the family of the luge athlete from Georgia (the country) who lost his life today on the track during his trial run.   It's such a tragedy...

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment