background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where have I been?

I'm so sorry, I have had a couple of crazy weeks... But here are my Valentine's Cards I made for my girls and hubby.  Like I said, they were so much fun to make!!!
This is the one I made for Chris - I used Silhouette paper with Colonial White textured cardstock from our special!! 

This is the one for Sierra, she loves to make popcorn... so the stamp was perfect!!! and she loves Pink.. so the Whoops a Daisy pack was a natural pick!

This is the one I made for Courtney... Her favorite color is green, and I love the Boom Di Ada papers!!

I received an exciting email from a really nice lady who is organizing a weekend crop and she wants me to be the Close to My Heart consultant, and create some make and takes etc.  I am very excited!! I can't wait, but I have to since it's the last weekend in July!  The good thing is with all the happenings, I will be on vacation from work that next week, so I will have plenty of time to refresh my energy level for the next week!  If you'd like some information on this crop and happen to be in St Louis area - or willing to travel, please let me know, I'd be glad to pass on the information to you!  Love to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment